kalma 2mg alprazolam online
kalma 2mg alprazolam online, sold under the trade name Xanax, among others, is a short-acting benzodiazepine.It is most commonly used in short term management of anxiety disorders, specifically panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).Other uses include the treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea, together with other treatments.GAD improvement occurs generally within a week.Alprazolam is available by mouth.
Action: How Kalma works
The name of your medicine is Kalma. It contains the active ingredient alprazolam. Kalma belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines.
These medicines are thought to work by their action on brain chemicals. The exact site and mechanism of action of benzodiazepines is unknown. It is known that they act within the CNS as selective depressants.
In general, benzodiazepines such as alprazolam are taken for short periods only (for example 2 to 4 weeks). Continuous long-term use is not recommended unless advised by your doctor. The use of benzodiazepines may lead to dependence on the medicine.
Dose advice: How to use Kalma
Before you take this medicine
When you must not take it
Do not take this medicine if:
- You are allergic to alprazolam, benzodiazepines or any of the ingredients listed here. Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction may include skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips or tongue which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing, wheezing or shortness of breath;
- You have had any of the following:
- Severe and chronic lung disease;
- Myasthenia gravis, a condition which causes severe muscle weakness;
- You are pregnant. Kalma may affect your unborn baby if you take it during pregnancy. Your doctor will discuss the risks and benefits of taking this medicine during pregnancy;
- You are breastfeeding. Kalma passes into the breast milk and may cause drowsiness, weight loss and feeding difficulties in the infant.
Do not give this medicine to a child unless advised by the child’s doctor. The safety and effectiveness of Kalma in children have not been established.
Side effects of Kalma
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking Kalma. This medicine helps most people with anxiety or panic attacks, but it may have unwanted side effects in a few people. All medicines can have side effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. You may need medical attention if you get some of the side effects.
It can be difficult to tell whether side effects are the result of taking this medicine, effects of your condition or side effects of other medicines you may be taking. For this reason, it is important to tell your doctor about any change in your condition.
If you are over 65 years of age you may have an increased chance of getting side effects.
Do not be alarmed by the list of possible side effects. You may not experience any of them.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any of the following and they worry you:
- Drowsiness, tiredness;
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, confusion;
- Unsteadiness, clumsiness;
- Slurred speech;
- Blurred vision;
- Loss of appetite;
- Nausea (feeling sick);
- Dry mouth;
- Stomach upsets;
- Changes in sex drive;
- Urinary problems;
- Menstrual irregularities.
The above list includes the more common side effects. They are usually mild and do not last very long.