buy Tenuate 75mg
buy Tenuate 75mg is diet pills, which will help you curb excessive appetite and stop gluttony. By using this medicine, you will stop experiencing agonizing hunger, reduce the caloric content of your daily menu and begin to lose weight.
The main benefits of this medication are as follows:
- It is an FDA-approved slimming product that really works.
- It comes in two dosing strengths to accommodate for individual needs.
- It may be prescribed to adolescents aged 16 years and over.
To fight overweight and obesity, you can use either Tenuate Dospan (75 mg extended-release (ER) Tablets) or Tenuate (25 mg immediate-release (IR) tablets).
Tenuate diet pills contain 25mg or 75mg of the active ingredient Diethylpropion. This ingredient is an anorectic, which suppresses appetite and thus reduces the irresistible cravings for food.
Different types of Tenuate tablets work identically, yet release Diethylpropion at different rates:
- Due to the sustained release of the active ingredient, a single dose of Tenuate Dospan 75 mg helps control appetite throughout the day.
- Thanks to the quick release of Diethylpropion, the anorexigenic effect achieved is fast, yet short-term, and lasts several hours.
Tenuate brand was first registered by William S. Merrell Company in February 1960. Tenuate history has been going on for more than half a century, and different pharmaceutical companies have been associated with this brand in different years.
Who can use Tenuate?
Your doctor may recommend that you use Tenuate, if you comply with three conditions.
- Your BMI is equal to or greater than 30 (with or without risk factors)
- You can not lose weight with a balanced diet
- You can not “burn” excess calories with exercise.
The big mistake of many obese patients, though, is that they replace a balanced diet and physical exercises with Tenuate.
Any diet pills should be used as part of a weight loss program.
Regardless of whether the drug is used or not, during the treatment of obesity, patients must still introduce important lifestyle changes and make them permanent:
- Reduce the calorie content of their daily menu.
- Be physically active.
Make activity and diet an integral part of your life, and you will learn to control hunger without Tenuate or other anorectic drugs in just a few months.
Tenuate Dosage Guide
Your doctor tells you that you have to try to lose weight on your own without diet pills?
This is True!
But if unsuccessful attempts to get rid of unwanted fat are a mere disappointment, you can try to get a prescription for Tenuate.
After a medical examination and diagnostic tests, doctor can recommend you one of two possible dosing schedules for Tenuate.
Option 1 – 75 mg pill
- Take a single dose of Tenuate 75mg every morning, preferably at the same time.
- If you missed your daily dose of 75 mg , continue to use Tenuate exactly as prescribed by your Dr.
- Do not increase your dose on the next day to make up for your missed dose of Tenuate.
Once-daily dose 75 mg helps you to:
- Better manage your weight-loss program
- Lose weight faster than with diet and exercise alone.
If a single dose of Tenuate 75mg does not work as long as you would like it to work, discuss with the doctor the possibility of changing the dosing schedule.
Do not change your dose unless your Dr. tells you to!
Option 2 – 25 mg pill
- Take a dose of 25mg in the morning
- Take a dose of 25 mg in the afternoon
- Take a dose of 25 mg in the evening.
- The first two doses of Tenuate (25 mg + 25 mg ) will help you control your appetite throughout the day.
- The evening dose of Tenuate 25 mg will help you successfully fight binging episodes.
Regardless of which Tenuate dosage you were prescribed, your results may vary, depending on your:
Three steps on the way to a successful weight loss:
- Use prescribed Tenuate doses,
- Try to follow a low-fat diet,
- Make efforts to increase physical activity.
… and as a reward, you will see how your weight begins to decrease.
Remember! You should regard the daily use of Tenuate not as “magic slimming pills”, but as an additional help in fighting extra calories.
Tenuate 75mg oral tablets are the most popular among obese people. Taking the ER version of Tenuate can actually be safer and more effective than intake of IR tablets.
This is because the slow release of the active substance throughout the day helps to:
- maintain a stable plasma level of Tenuate;
- reduce the likelihood of adverse effects occurring.
The main advantages of Tenuate 75mg, compared to Tenuate 25mg, are as follows:
- Reduction in frequency of intakes.
- Only one 75 mg tablet per day.
- Extended effect.
- Works more than 24 h.
- Good tolerability.
- Fewer side effects.
Perhaps you may have lost weight once or many times in the past and now are aware that keeping it off proved to be difficult. Take control of your hunger and weight with Tenuate 75mg.
All the above factors increase the patients’ adherence to the treatment and make weight loss more comfortable and easy.
Notwithstanding all the benefits, Tenuate 75mg is not devoid of certain disadvantages, such as:
- The risk of toxicity upon fast release in case when tablets are split.
The use of Tenuate may cause mild side effects in a small number of patients. At the beginning of therapy, patients most often experience headache, diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, or nausea.
Most adverse effects of Tenuate 75mg are mild to moderate and do not require the treatment discontinuation. If the woman becomes pregnant during the obesity treatment, she must stop using these diet pills and consult a doctor.
Tenuate side effects
Tenuate use in the recommended dosage is well tolerated and it does not cause side effects neither in adults, nor in adolescents.
Nevertheless, a few patients can develop adverse reactions when using this anorectic. Herewith, do not refuse to use this effective anti-obesity drug.
Many of Tenuate side effects are transient, mild or moderate, and disappear on their own without additional treatment.
When treating obesity, the most common side effects are the following gastrointestinal disorders:
- nausea and vomiting;
- constipation and dry mouth;
- abdominal discomfort and unpleasant taste in the mouth.
These undesirable effects are usually observed in the first few weeks of using Tenuate and they disappear as the therapy continues.
The development of severe Tenuate side effects can be caused by the following factors:
- abuse of anorectic;
- combination of Tenuate with other drugs.
As mentioned, the active substance of these weight loss tablets is a CNS stimulant Diethylpropion, which is very similar to Amphetamine in its action.
Exceeding the recommended daily dose of Tenuate leads to an overdose and development of drug dependence and pharmacological tolerance.
The patient may develop side effects of the central nervous system after the abrupt discontinuation of Tenuate, which usually manifest as:
- sleep disturbances;
- nervousness and agitation;
- increased fatigue and sweating.
BEST PRICES on the market. Buy Tenuate 75mg online cheap. You won’t find better prices anywhere else.
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT. You information will be kept CONFIDENTIAL, so you can buy from us with utmost DISCRETION.
And what’s more? You get LOYALTY POINTS with every order!!