buy Morphine 30mg online
buy Morphine 30mg online is a pain medication of the opiate family which is found naturally in a number of plants and animals.It acts directly on the central nervous system (CNS) to decrease the feeling of pain. It can be taken for both acute pain and chronic pain.It is frequently used for pain from myocardial infarction and during labor.It can be given by mouth, by injection into a muscle, by injection under the skin, intravenously, injection into the space around the spinal cord, or rectally. Maximum effect is reached after about 20 minutes when given intravenously and after 60 minutes when given by mouth, while duration of effect is 3–7 hours.Long-acting formulations also exist
Morphine sulfate extended-release tablets are indicated for the management of pain severe enough to require daily, around-the-clock, long-term opioid treatment and for which alternative treatment options are inadequate.
Limitations Of Use
- Because of the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse with opioids, even at recommended doses, and because of the the greater risks of overdose and death with extended-release opioid formulations, reserve morphine sulfate extended-release tablets for use in patients for whom alternative treatment options (e.g., non-opioid analgesics or immediate-release opioids) are ineffective, not tolerated, or would be otherwise inadequate to provide sufficient management of pain.
- Morphine sulfate extended-release tablets are not indicated as an as-needed (prn) analgesic
. Key facts
- Morphine works by blocking pain signals from travelling along the nerves to the brain.
- The most common side effects of morphine are constipation, feeling sick and sleepiness.
- It’s possible to become addicted to morphine, but this is rare if you’re taking it to relieve pain and your doctor is reviewing your treatment regularly.
- It may be best not to drink alcohol while taking morphine as you’re more likely to get side effects like feeling sleepy.
- Morphine is also called by the brand names MST, Zomorph, Sevredol, Morphgesic, MXL or Oramorph.
. Who can and can’t take morphine
Morphine can be taken by children and adults of all ages. However babies, young children and older people are more likely to get side effects.
Morphine is not suitable for some people. Tell your doctor before starting the medicine if you have:
- had an allergic reaction to morphine or any other medicines in the past
- breathing difficulties
- a lung problem
- an addiction to alcohol
- an illness which causes seizures
- a head injury
- low thyroid levels
- adrenal gland problems
- kidney or liver problems
- an enlarged prostate
- low blood pressure
- myasthenia gravis (a rare illness that causes muscle weakness)
Morphine is generally not recommended in pregnancy. Tell your doctor before taking morphine if you’re trying to get pregnant, are already pregnant or if you’re breastfeeding.